Friday, May 27, 2011

Modest Swim Suits - KatieMellas.com

Summertime. Memorial weekend is this weekend and is traditionally when most people in Pittsburgh open their pools. So today I ordered Angelina her summer swim suite. She is growing so fast and is already in adult sizes. Here are a few pictures from their website. We purchased the swim suite from Katie Mellas who happens to be another ATI family :O)


I love to support other Christians especially ATI families! The swimsuit is also made in the USA. Here is the link to the website if you or your daughters are in need of modest bathing suits for the summer.She also makes maternity skirts which will be on my hit list in the next few weeks.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel!

    I had very similar suits for my girls and they have finally worn them out! Thank you for the link!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected