Thursday, April 21, 2011

WB 30 History Resource,Cold War, & preschool

Today we read the second part of the History Resource and continued the study on the Cold War.We studied the Cold War because this was a recommend project since Robert G.LeTourneau's lifetime.The HOC Cold War study has been very interesting.








Then the older students went to an Easter party.The entire family was invited but the little ones have colds & coughs so I dropped them off.The older boys had an airsoft battle in the woods while the girls died eggs & fellow shipped with each other.



The little ones wanted to do "school" so I pulled out their Rod & Staff books we worked on at the co-op.There are some pages they did not finish so we did school.They were happy.I had to laugh at Angelo because he said my school is much harder lol.I think they all say that to each other up the line. These Rod & Staff preschool workbooks are cheap and easy to do so I keep them on the shelf for when they want to do school.Of course I don't make my preschoolers do school the crazy kids ask for it they want to be like their big brothers & sisters.That is the beauty of homeschooling they see learning is a part of life.




Here are two great preschool blogs for ideas and worksheets.


Confessions of a Homeschooler


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected