Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WB 29 Science~Sun~* Photosynthesis

Today we continued through the Science resource. Since there is so much to cover in this resource I may end up stretching the study out for more than 3 days which I had originally planned.That is the nice thing about the WB it is a tool not a master so I can remove or add at my convenience. We studies Photosynthesis today continueing our study on how the sun benefits both good & evil using Exploring Creation with Botany & Dinah Zikes World of plants.








~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I love the creation view from the Apologia's elementary science books and the conversational approach to teaching it offers.I like the hands on experiments & visual graphic from Dinah Zikes books.I also used Live & Learns Botany lapbook to make the two mini-books .The older students continued their study from BJU Biology book chapter 13A.
















Daniel uses Teaching Textbooks but we use Math U See blocks & lessons to learn new concepts.Every time the blocks come out Nehemiah takes advantage of the play time. When Daniel was done with Math he helped Nehemiah build a town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected