Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WB 26 Medicine Resource~ DNA


We continued our study in the Medicine Resource. We learned how the development of a child & how the genetic information not only determines the characteriscs but sometimes can cause abnormalties.
We just lost a baby his year so this study is the Lord's timing as always. I think its imporant for the kids undersand medically and still know that God is in control and there was a beauiful purpose for baby Heaven.
This is the kit I purchased . I have all the supplies but did not read the directions for the first experiment. We were all ready to go until we came to the directions and it stated to place the Denatured Alcohol in the freezer the night before :/ Oh well ,tomorrow is another day! I purchased this DNA kit from Timberdoodle and we look forward o finally begin tomorrow. I least I hope so :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected