Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WB 26 Medicine Resource~ DNA




Today we continued our study in the Medicine Resource. We did #2 studying Mitosis & Meiosis. I had the older students diagram and label the phases. I planned on beginning the DNA experiments but did not get to them instead we ended up focusing on fixing errors in the Wisdom Booklet LA. They love hands on science projects so they are chomping at the bit. I will have to make an extra effort to do that tomorrow.
This picture of Nehemiah & Job next to Goliath was from last weeks Bible devotions. My hubby drew the basic shape then the kids colored & added the details. He was big enough the kids to all work on him. They tried to jump up and touch his chin then they really got an idea of just how big Goliath was and I sure would not want to face him. Through Christ all things are possible! Even the giants we face today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected