Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WB 26 History Resource & Renaissance

Today we studied Martin Luther. Wends. always seem to go so fast and it is the lightest school day of the week. I am enjoying looking at the spiritual state of this time period as we study it and continually being challenged to stand on the word of God. It reminds me of the song..I have decided to follow Jesus. I have decided to follow Jesus .I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back. Though none go with me still I will follow though none go with me still I will follow no turning back no turning back.
Just as it was during the time of Martin Luther so it is today the narrow road to Calvary.We are to be the light bearers though not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected