Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WB 23 Time Travelers Civil War

Today we did another project day. I planned to do the Insights Through Investigation today but I decided to wait until tomorrow so we can take our time as we do the vocabulary words. We have a few co-op picnics coming up that I want the kids to enjoy so I will be adjusting my schedule.This school year is going so fast! Instead of making the Library Leaders books I printed out the book pages stapled them together then we used packing tape to attach the small books to the notebook.
I also had the students title the notebook page.The Time Travelers Series includes both notebooking pages and a lapbook. Instead of doing the lapbook I place the mini-books on notebooking pages. Here is a sample of the fancy mini-books .Amy Pak is very creative and on this mini-booklet we placed aluminium foil on the Ironclads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected