Thursday, March 25, 2010

WB 22 Science~Computers

Today we did the Science Resource part 2 .We studied computers and used the communication as an analogy of the importance of communicating when reconciling.


Since we studied wolves communication, authority structure etc. Hubby and I took the kids to the puppy store to study canine behavior. Of course they loved that but I think the got more puppy kisses than anything but that is ok because that is dog behavior puppies lick their oms mouth lol









There were so many cute puppies I did not get pictures of them all as I talked to the manager .












Angelina loves wolves so she loved this study so of course her favorite was the husky with blue eyes since it looks like a wolf.






They all had their favorites.Here is some canine play :O) Those little Chihuahuas were very dominate lol




My hubby has wanted a lapdog for a while now.We made it out of the puppy store without a puppy lol




I had a Chihuahua when we got married I was a Veterinarian Technician so I have always loved dogs.He really likes the Chihuahuas every since my Scisco.

The entire family is definitely dog lovers.We have two at home so we were happy to see them and were thankful for them.

Now if I would of picked a puppy there it would of been this one.I could not tell hubby the way he spoils me we would of had 3 and two is enough lol
Did I mention I love my job! I love being a homeschool mom and I especially love the Wisdom Booklets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected