Thursday, March 25, 2010

Apologia Science


If you use Apologia Science, here is a great sale, or you might find a lapbook that works with a WB and be able to take advantage of the sale that way too. Since we will be studying Botany next year with WB 25 & 26, I have decided to teach the Apologia Botany for my elementary students. My older students will also be doing General Science & Biology, so we are taking advantage of this sale this week :O) I then plan to email it to a printer, so I don't have to print all this out over the summer.


Hello, all! We are getting ready for convention season and decided to have one last BIG sale before that time.
Make sure that you ONLY have ebooks in your cart when you check out, or your order will be cancelled. Use this code: CLEAN50
This code will work on all Apologia Lapbook Journals, Fulbright Science Lapbooks, Stages of the Ages Timeline, and MORE! (its a 50% off coupon on all ebooks no limit)
Hurry! Only good for 1 week!!
Blessings,Cyndi Kinney http://www.knowledgeboxcentral.com/

I also found this awesome website that offers FREE notebooks for the elementary Apologia studies, so I will take advantage of the Botany notebook for next year. If you are currently working on WB 25 & 26, I pray this is a blessing to you.I will probably place the mini-booklets from the lapbook into my notebook to be able to use both, or you can do the free notebook it stands on its own for a great Botany study.

http://www.finders-keepers.net/index.php?id=apologia

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected