Saturday, January 23, 2010

WB 20~*Mastery Quiz & Life Classroom

  • We did not get to the Mastery Quiz & Life Classroom yesterday done so we did it this am before we began our Saturday.Our projects took more time than I expected yesterday but the kids were working and I don't want to stop any student when they are focusing on a project.The Mastery Quiz & Life Classroom are important enough for me to do it today.We just did both in an oral discussion.
  • Saturdays are cleaning, check school work, & get ready for church day.Life is always challenging for me as a homeschool mom when I do other things so during the school year I try to keep my weekends open.I need Sunday as a day of rest & to prepare for the week.My school week goes so much better when these two things are in order.We are still waiting for our Dyson part to come for our vacuum cleaner.I can't wait! 9 people,2 cats, a bird, & 2 dogs keeps a vacuum sweeper busy.
  • We begin the local homeschool co-op in February so I plan to make a lapbook for this Wisdom Booklet.I will have them make a mini-booklet for each resource.I still plan to make a volcano & dissect a heart as two messy projects but we will spend more time researching & making a mini-booklets for our lapbook.
  • Its that time of year when I begin to pray & plan for the next school year.Now that I have a high school student next year I need to do more research and spend more time in prayer for direction.Dominic who will be in high school next year wants to do the Wisdom Booklets so that was very encouraging to me since we discussed some options for him.So now need to look at how to use this tool to complete his high school credits.So that as well as planning next school year will be my current focus.In every season God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected