Friday, February 19, 2010

WEC Spring 2010 week 3


Angelina's silhouette she made in her American Girl class at WEC.

Today the older students went to WEC.Grandma took them and picked them up.A friend of mine taught my PA Keystones class and was responsible for them while they were there.
I stayed home with the little ones since our van's rear end shot.Daddy plans on fixing it tomorrow at least begin the major project.
I am in the process of purchasing next years school supplies at least the majority of it.So I was happy that my IBLP order came today:Iowa tests, Wisdom Booklets, Wisdom Booklets LA, Men's Manuals, & Commands of Christ all came in today.So I had fun putting them away and looking at them.
My science supplies from Tobin's Lab came in yesterday & just in time.Our sheep hearts are in and ready to dissect next week when we get into hearts for health/science.
We had so much fun doing school.I can't wait until next week but will enjoy getting caught up around the house & sleep this weekend :O) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected