Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spititual Warfare Fighting the Giants in our lives

I forgot to mention in my last post for those of you who have not done WB36 yet the giants of temptation we face were an allegory of David and the giants he faced in his life. We will face these giants of temptation moment by moment all the days of our lives but its through Christ that we can defeat these ugly giants. We must be filled with the spirit.

      God is good. Today at church the Lord spoke to us about the spiritual warfare walking in the spirit and battle the lust of the flesh. I couldn't wait to get in the van and say hey is God not amazing how what we are learning at home in the Wisdom Booklets He not only gives us life lessons but it continues in church. As we go through the WB it is always the case. 

 Today the sermon's foundation was Galatians 5:16-26 so tomorrow I am planning to make a mini-book and I will share that. The pastor also recommended doing a word study on desire and from James 4:2 so we will also look at that tomorrow during our Bible /WB time.

Here is a picture of my husband's notes from today. I pray they will be a blessing and just add to the lessons as you go through WB 36.As soon as they upload the series I will post a link to this sermon.
God is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected