Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wecome Fall & Candles !!

I love fall ! It is my favorite time of year. I love: the cooler weather, colorful leaves, open windows, wind, football, sweaters, Ugg boots, hot drinks, mugs, warm fires, harvest celebrations, pumpkins, fall flowers, candles , soup, and even school time

One of the things we all enjoy is the smell of candles burning in the house. There are so many wonderful smelling candles but I love the cinnamon or cinnamon apple scent. It just has a fall smell to me and the red matches my schoolhouses & saltbox houses I have in my school room. So every morning I grab my cup of hot tea (pregnancy herbal tea) and light my candles. Since Titus is an active toddler who wants to blow out my candles I have them placed were either he can't reach them or close to me at my desk. 



  I sit next to the workboxes & my check box so I can check the kids work in between working with one of my kiddos. My fall and winter treat is the smell and the glow of the candles! Do you enjoy candles ? If so what are your favorite scents or brand of candles?  I just love the autumn  colors and warm smells!! Happy Fall !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected