Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Last Wednesday Kid's Summer Bible Study



It is hard to believe summer has ended! My husband taught the kid's Bible study this summer. He used our favorite book the Children's Institute 2000 Living Legends by IBLP. We love the stories and how they teach a Biblical truth.  I remember when my kids were young and ATI young adults got together and did a yearly institute for the local homeschooling conventions. They used the Children's Institute materials which my kids enjoy.This book is hard to find so we will continue to tape the loved book. Once my hubby completed all the Bible lessons he then began using the Character sketches. This is another IBLP product my kids enjoy.



After Bible time we had game time.  My oldest son helped us with game time this summer. Each week we played different games some AWANA team games. Gaga, dodge ball, etc. We truly enjoy these kids. They are from Godly homes and are a joy to teach. Today is our last day next week we start Kids Club.All of my young adults will be leaders. Its a joy seeing my children want to serve the Lord as their own choices and a  heart that desires to serve the Lord.

 Psalms 100:2   Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected