Thursday, August 14, 2014

Memory Board

   I love watching Youtube videos that other moms post to get some great ideas. This mom did a video on a memory board. I loved the idea so I wanted to share. Here is the link to the video .click here for video on a memory board.


  Here is my memory board. This is just for the first week of school. I will be adding Geography & history. I also want to add our Wisdom Booklet verses, character trait. etc. You can do your own memory board for any subject or curriculum.
   I took her advice and looked up on youtube some songs etc. that might help with our memory work. Here is an example of a preposition song we are singing daily. Click here for preposition song. I also look for short videos on preposition and watch one daily.They average maybe 3 min. I am not doing the memory board every day just every other day and only with my elementary kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected