Friday, July 11, 2014

Horseback & mule riding with my kids is what I call heaven on earth !

 God has blessed me with children I enjoy. He has also blessed me with my equine family. We have owned horses / mules for 24 years now.When you put the two together its heaven on earth! I ride every chance I get. Today was a beautiful summer morning ride with blue skies & sunlight shining through the trees.
 This is my best friend Brighty. He is a paint mule.
 Our favorite place to ride is in God's creation.


 Angelo & our Shetland pony mule Bullseye. We named him from the movie Toy Story. The day after I purchased him the kids were watching Toy Story and he looked like Bullseye so thats how he got his name.
 Angelina is riding Sonador... her horse who was born on our farm. She is now 7 years old. Angel rides her bit-less & bareback everywhere.
This is Charlie Daniel's haflinger mule that a friend gave us. What a blessing he has been. We love mules :)
That's our equine family and their partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected