Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Field Trip


The older children went on a field trip with friends of ours to the Science center. I am in the waddling stage and its getting painful to walk for long periods of time so I am trying to slow down and do less walking. So field trips with lots of walking is out for now at least until we are full term which is in a few weeks.Then I may do more walking to encourage things along lol.
I did some school with the younger guys. As a special treat we went to Burger King and had lunch.We had a special surprise when Grandma & Great Grandma spotted our van parked at Burger King and came to sit with us. You can spot that bus anywhere!
Here is a picture of Angelo doing Math. He is so excited to do the Teaching Textbook.Its funny when they see their older siblings using certain curricula how they can't wait to start.He reminds me everyday is so excited to officially start school. We use the MUS manipulative's & teaching CDs for the Teaching Textbook lessons when learning new concepts. I ended up using a permanent marker to draw the value houses on the lid of the MUS block organizer. This just makes it more convenient for me so I don't have to mess with the paper one.
Still getting the ball rolling it takes about a week to get the school days in full motion. Its sure is challenging with midwife appointments, summer activities still going on like birthday parties etc. but we will still try to get ahead for when our precious little guy comes :O)

2 comments:

  1. I see Math U See...did you come here on a field trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea putting the houses on the lid! I know what you mean about waddling! LOL!

    Oh, it appears I can make comments now on your blog. I had to use firefox instead of internet explorer so it must be internet explorer! Uggh, technology.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected