Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Passport to Purity ~* Angelina

This past weekend Angelina & I had a mother / daughter weekend with the purpose of completing the Passport to Purity curriculum. Passport to Purity is a great way to learn sex education from a Biblical view. This is the first time I have done this and it may be the last since I only have one daughter. We really had a special time together!











Since I am 32 weeks pregnant we were limited to what we could do together. I would of loved to go riding all weekend. Maybe next year.We decided to go to a horse show and swim since we both enjoy those things together.So we stayed at a hotel were there is a pool open 24 hours.




It is also recommended to purchase a special gift. So we purchased her a purity ring at the Christian store and a necklace with a charm. Her gifts were a purity ring to remind her of the commitment to the Lord she made to be a virgin on the day she gets married and to save her first kiss for her wedding day. She also got a musical note charm with a cross in the center since she is beginning to learn to play the piano that with hopes to serve the Lord someday.








Here is a picture of the Passport to Purity box and some prepared activities or projects.
My hubby who has done this a few times got everything ready for me.There are 5 projects to complete so he organized it by bag for me. Here is a picture of Angelina & project #1 the puzzle.These projects are hands on lesson as a reminder and visual of what watch session is about.





Angelina in the swimming pool in her new modest bathing suite :O) She really likes her bathing suit she feels feminine & modest.














For dinner we went to the Steak & Shake Diner.It was our first time eating at this little diner.













We of course went to a horse show :O) There was a fun costume show & a Hunter Show. There were a selection of breeds including a Belgium .I did not get many pictures of the actual horse show but I had to take a picture of both our favorite Arabians! We have always owned Arabians and I really miss owning one. When my Quarter Horse retires my next horse will be an Arabian.







Angelina helped pass out ribbons and enjoyed some friends.








Beautiful!!!! I was in heaven with the blue sky in the background watching the Arabs main & tail flying in the wind.I am sure when Jesus comes it will be on a white Arabian lol















Oh I forgot to mention this is our friends barn they are also Christians so it is always great fellowship.








I am so blessed to have a little girl and one that enjoys the things I enjoy. It makes planning easy & fun. She left a baby girl and came home a young women :(.... They grow too fast....











1 comment:

  1. What a special time!

    I love her bathsuit - very nice! She looks beautiful and modest in it!

    The horse show looks fun, too. Beautiful Arabian!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected