Monday, February 28, 2011

Making Wisdom Booklets Dynamic

Today I grabbed a cup of tea and my mom Ati notebook. This is the original notebook we took to our first ATI conference June 2002.Anytime I want to take notes on doing Wisdom Booklets I grab it or when planning WB for the year. So today I pulled it out to take notes on the Making Wisdom Booklets Dynamic video. My notebook is a large 5 subject notebook with folder that I can add things like the latest Regional Conference booklet & I know were its at.

I really enjoyed the video and plan to incorporate some of the new ideas to our WB.Each family will have their own recipe. I enjoy doing all the worksheets the first week because it is the foundation of the WB and each resource points back to the foundation. She likes to complete the worksheets on Mondays.That is the beauty of the WBs they can be done in many ways.
Here are some of the new ideas I would like to add.
  • character Quality WS ~use multiple dictionaries from different years
  • Character Quality WS~making posters of the character quality from the Achieving Power Through Success (I need to purchase it first) http://store.iblp.org/products/PTS/
  • begin reading the little text to all the students its a great intro for the older students.I was trying to do the separate.

Here is the link to video Making Wisdom Booklets Dynamic.Grab your favorite drink and enjoy.I pray it blesses you as much as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected