Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WB 27 Mastery Quiz & Life Classroom

Today we finished WB 27. I had planned to have completed more WBs by now but doing two co-ops really slowed me down so now we are on the pace I normally like to go since I have cut back to one. We have mainly been focusing on the WB with not so many extra fun projects this past WB . We have focused on Math heavily this past month since I found some of my students struggling and they needed extra mom time for Math! So today they did the Mastery Quiz & Life Classroom. The Mastery Quiz is always a good review and I always let them do it as an open book test. Tomorrow we begin WB 28 so I pulled out my new WB and put away WB 27.


This past weekend Daddy took the kids sled riding while I went horseback riding. I was able to catch pictures on their way home through the woods. Here is Daddy pulling Nehemiah & Job the two youngest home on the sled. The rest if the crew was ahead on the trail making it home for some hot coco :O0


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected