Monday, January 24, 2011

WB 23 Character Quality WS & Vietnam

We did the Character Quality WS. Our character focus is honor. Honor ~* awareness of how God is working through the people and events in my life to produce the character of Christ in me.This is an excellent study for my children as I believe they need to work on this character in so many ways!

For this WB further study focus I have decided to study the Vietnam War. So today we studied the country of Vietnam. I love studying cultures of the world since I am mission minded. Windows of the World and Operation World are great tools to look at the spiritual needs of the different countries. We used Geo scribe to to record country facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected