Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wisdom Booklet 27 ~* Meditation Worksheet


Today we completed the Meditation Worksheet. I reminded them the purpose of this worksheet is not only to do a complete verse study looking at the Greek & using tools but to meditate on the verse as we go through the WB. I pray the Holy Spirit is their teacher all month bringing up the verse all their lives.
I began to read "The Hiding Place"about Corrie Ten Boom as a read aloud today. It is recommended reading for the WB (History projects) so I choose this as the read aloud for this WB. The children are familiar with the story since my hubby read to them as a read aloud Corrie Ten Boom Keeper of the Angel's Den by Janet & Geoff Benge in the past.

We then worked on our Pennsylvania postcard facts. We are apart of a state postcard swap with homeschoolers around the country. We are enjoying getting postcards from all the states.Some are homemade while others are bought.They all have interesting facts and I can't wait to sit down and read them all. In the meantime we are enjoying getting them in the mail. Our turn to send out postcards from PA is coming up so today I ordered the postcards and we sat down and worked together on writing some of the PA facts we thought are cool to print on the post cards. We do live in a great state that is rich in history & its very foundation was built on Christ!!!
Here is a picture of just some of the great postcards we have received so far :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected