Monday, October 4, 2010

WB 26 Insights Through Invest.& Renaissance

Today we began the Insights through Investigations resource and it is memory Monday so we reviewed past WB verses.

We then began our study on the Renaissance period. I always try to do 2 weeks history & 2 weeks science each month with each Wisdom Booklet.

Here are some of the tools I will be using for this study.
  • Hands of a Child Renaissance lapbook http://www.handsofachild.com/shop/The-Renaissance-Project-Pack-P571.aspx
  • Dk Renaissance book (Warning I had to use many stickers in this book!!!! would not recommend taking it out from the library and only use if you are willing to marker or cover pictures with stickers) it sure reflects the rebirth of Ancient Greece & Rome.
  • Big Book of World History ~* I will be adding some mini-book ideas from this book
  • Renaissance by Carson & Dellosa

I am placing all my mini-booklets in bags until I decide how I want to make the lapbook or place them in a notebook. One tip cut the corner of the bags to keep the air from being trapped inside

Today our study was"

  • The Renaissance
  • spread of the Renaissance
  • Medieval vs. Renaissance

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected