Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WB 25 Ancient Egypt

We will be studying Ancient Egypt this month for our history. I put up our Egypt poster from out DK book.

I purchased beautiful Egypt notebooking pages from Currclick. I am reading The Story of the World Ancient times as the read aloud then when study what the read aloud was about.For example if we read about Hieroglyphics then we will research using our living books about Hieroglyphics then I have the kids write what they learned on the notebook pages.They all use age appropriate notebooking pages.
Since I am getting back into a routine I am not blogging day to day but I plan to get back to it.

Readers the kids will be reading this month as we study Ancient Egypt
Highschool
The Cat of Bubastes by G.A.Henty
Jr.high & Upper Elementary
Mara Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
The Golden Goblet by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Tales of Ancient Egypt
Lower Elementary
Mummies in the Morning by Mary Pope Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected