Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WB 23 Law Resource I & Civil War


Today I spent the morning at the hospital while my Dad had a two stents placed in his heart. While I was at the hospital my husband did the Law resource with the kids. I got home in the afternoon then we continued our study on the Civil War. They learned about the U.S.Christian Commission and all the great things they did for Christ. When I look at all the good work the Y.M.C.A has done in the past I am very encouraged. We studied the Y.M.C.A in a past Wisdom Booklet so it was great to see the things they did in the Civil War.
This page has a tract like they past out & a Identifier badge (1rst dogtag) with a salvation verse on it. Very cool ! I love when they learn about God's people and how they were a light to the world.Angelina's notebook page then was decorated with stickers.

We then watched the movie Gods and Generals about the Civil War. I love this movie because it shows what a praying man Stonewall Jackson was and it always encourages me to pray continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected