Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WB 21 Power Through Precision




Today we did Power Through Precision from our Wisdom Booklet.All I can say is ouch! We looked at the the Greek words brother & raca from our WB verse to begin the study then did a Bible study on anger while learning vocabulary words that are synonyms of anger and the etymology of those vocabulary words.Example: indignant,furious,malicious,etc.I ended up confessing my sins and asking my children for forgiveness.My children's heart of forgiveness is always so humbling to me.

We did not get our project done that I had planned which was reading the Pineapple story along with the deeper study looking for the consequences of the missionaries anger etc.It ended up being more of a character study for all of us and a great time of fellowship.I love my children and enjoy the deep heart issues the Wisdom Booklets always seem to lead us to.God is working in our lives and is faithful and awesome! I praise Him that he loves me enough as my Father to show me my sins and loves me enough to direct my heart.This is why we love the Wisdom Booklets.The word of God is living and there is so much more to homeschool than knowledge there is also the heart.

We then went to TOG co-op to do the creation science class which the kids enjoy .Then the older kids go to grandmas for their spelling lessons.Daniel comes home to do his Christ Centered Cur.Today the younger students did WB little people text and I read the Pineapple story book to them.The older kids will listen to the Pineapple story tape on the way home from Grandmas in the van.I love this true story and unfortunately I can relate to the missonary Otto Koning.Since we did not listen to our Greek lesson on the ATI site and do the Greek worksheet I plan to do that tomorrow.

link to the Pineapple story book

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite blogs :O)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected