I love Queen Anne's lace. I always thought it would make a beautiful arrangement for a summer country wedding. I found this blog post on how to color Queen Anne's Lace. It is so hot I am reading more blogs than I am posting. I feel like I am sleeping the summer away between the heat and at the end stretch with the baby :/ Waiting for the temp. to drop to begin school. I can't wait but being pregnant in this heat is just putting school on hold for now.
Here is the link to the blog-coloring Queen Anne's Lace..there is even a science lesson with it :O)
Queen Anne’s Lace Fireworks! 5 Orange Potatoes
Weekend
-
Summer is beginning to wane here in Pennsylvania. Oh, we'll have heat and
thunderstorms and swimming weather for many weeks yet, but the turn has
beg...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment