WEC (co-op) was cancelled today because of winter storm in the forecast.So I had to make a choice do I start the science resource or have a catch up day. Since I did not feel prepared to begin the science resource and I had to tackle some Math road blocks I decided to do a catch up day.Everyone was busy doing school all day but we spent most of the day going over the LA & taking time on learning new Math concepts I noticed some of my students struggling with.
I also spent time looking at next months WB and I registered for next year. It is so nice to be able to register online now and it is so much easier than the past. I also purchased next years WB .Here is the link to register online if you are already an ATI family. I can't wait to get next years Wisdom Booklets :O)
http://ati.iblp.org/ati/family/updateforms/
Weekend
-
Summer is beginning to wane here in Pennsylvania. Oh, we'll have heat and
thunderstorms and swimming weather for many weeks yet, but the turn has
beg...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment